Are you an ambitious, creative woman that has a business selling the things you love to create with your hands and mind?
- Are you a baker, who wants people to know about the gluten free cupcakes you have to offer.
- You’re a photographer that specializes in wedding photography in unusual places.
- You create and design custom memory journals for new Mommies.
- Are you a hairstylist that has a mobile hairstyling service for busy business women?
- How about an artist that specializes in painting portraits of hockey players under 10 years old?
- Are you a dog trainer that specializes in training therapy dogs?
It doesn’t matter what specific type of creative entrepreneur you are, but I’m sure your goals include growing your business, getting your products & services in front of the right people and still have plenty of time to do what you love, and that’s to create with your mind and hands.
Am I right? if your answer is Yes, you’re in the right place.
I’m Gisèle Grenier, founder and creator of It’s Just G.
I’ll teach you how to build, manage and market your website with easy to understand training that can be done on your own time in as little as 30 minutes a day. Don’t have any time? no problem, “do it for me” services is just right for you.
It’s obvious that I’m also a creative woman in business, but here’s a bit more about me:
I live in Hamilton, Ontario with my partner Joe and our rescued pets Mia and Chaos. Joe and I have been together for almost 23 years, 20 years of that we’ve been in business together, working side by side on creative projects for a variety of industries.
In addition to It’s Just G, I”m also the…
- Founding Artist at Art Place Studios and love helping people express themselves through art.
- Creative Designer for my husbands company Legacy Designs.
- Creator and instructor of the training website Creative Women in Business
Let’s chat and see if we’re a good fit for each other…click here to contact me for a no-obligation 30 minute consultation.